today, I joined Bridget to the rare species show at Rustenburg farm (http://www.rustenberg.co.za/) which is a huge farm with wonderful vineyards and gardens. I was strolling around a bit to see which plants all the different nurseries are going to sell and I spend some hours in the gardens on a bench to read some papers about Acacias (my actual reseach species). It was really nice there and finally I couln´t resist to buy some plants for my room. :)
| the rare plant show |
| one of the main buildings at Rustenburg farm |
| the gardens of Rustenburg farm |
| the gardens of Rustenburg farm with two Hadada Ibis foraging on the lawn |
| the gardens of Rustenburg farm |
| the gardens of Rustenburg farm |
| my new succulents for my room :) |
wow, a really good price! :D
AntwortenLöschenjup :)
AntwortenLöschen