South Africa

Samstag, 8. März 2014

Today I went out for a little walk to get a bit more orientated ... it seems to be pretty nice here. :)

the park in front of our house

vineyard along the way to the city centre

Dorp Street

Dorp Street

at the campus

at the campus

at the campus

at the campus

Eingestellt von HH um 14:09
Diesen Post per E-Mail versendenBlogThis!Auf X teilenIn Facebook freigebenAuf Pinterest teilen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Über mich

HH
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Blog-Archiv

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  Januar (1)
  • ▼  2014 (20)
    • ►  Oktober (1)
    • ►  Juli (1)
    • ►  Juni (2)
    • ►  Mai (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  März (10)
      • Sunday afternoon activity (or the sewing fever) S...
      • Sunny Saturday After I finished some work in the ...
      • Long Weekend We had a long weekend due to the hol...
      • Sunday afternoon hike ... Sadly, we haven´t seen ...
      • Rustenburg farm / Rare species show today, I join...
      • another animal in the house ... Rodger the baby ge...
      • The dogs ... Savanna in her bed Sybil ...
      • Today I also went to the so called "slow food mar...
      • Today I went out for a little wal...
      • impression from my new home ... I share a house w...
Design "Einfach". Designbilder von Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.