Sunny Saturday
After I finished some work in the morning, I went with Bridget to the so called Root44 market. They have great handmade clothes and other stuff there. I didn´t took pictures to avoid looking like one of these weird tourists ;) ... but you can get some impressions of the market following this link: http://www.root44.co.za/
Now I´m just back from a nice walk with the dogs through the vineyards just behind the residental area where we live. Look at the pictures ... isn´t is amazing? It´s just a five minutes walk from the house and you can see this beautiful landscape with the mountains in the back. I really love it.
 |
| Sybil with a pine cone in her mouth and waiting that I catch up |
 |
| Sybil ... waiting that I kick the pine cone |
 |
| I really like the clouds above the mountains ... it looks amazing, but sadly this means that we´ll have rain tomorrow. |
 |
| another sign for rain ... little hills made by ants |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen