Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014

MEA CULPA

I´m really sorry that I did't update the blog for such a long time, but I was quite busy with working as well as exploring more of South Africa. ;)

However, since so much happend during the last weeks I think I'm just too lazy to write everything down, but I will post at least some pictures for you. :) (The pictures are mostly from a nice weekend trip to Cape Town / Cape Point with some friends)
 

Kalk Bay (a part of Cape Town along the Cape Point route) - Seals at the harbour

Kalk Bay harbour - fresh fish

arrived at the parking area at Cape Point and welcomed by baboons :)

on the way up to Cape Point (from left to right: Daniel, Alex, Ana and Lukas)

view from Cape Point down to Diaz Beach

group picture :) (from left to right - in the back: Onno, Lukas, Alex, me, Timon, Daniel; in the front: Miguel, Ana and Lukas)


yummy ... Pizza leftovers


on the way down to Diaz Beach

Diaz Beach (Daniel and Miguel)

Diaz Beach

on the way to Hout Bay

another group pic :) (left to right: Daniel, Ana, me, Miguel and Onno)


on the way to Hout Bay

Hout Bay harbour

Sunset at Signal Hill (Cape Town)

Sunset at Signal Hill (Cape Town) - Table Mountain

Sunset at Signal Hill (Cape Town)

Sunset at Signal Hill (Cape Town)

at the Timbuktu bar in Cape Town

at the Timbuktu bar in Cape Town

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

more wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :)

Serval (Cheetah Outreach in Somerset West)

Cheetah youngster (Cheetah Outreach in Somerset West)

Sebastian the Meerkat (Cheetah Outreach in Somerset West)

Caracal (Cheetah Outreach in Somerset West)
Cheetah encounter (Cheetah Outreach in Somerset West)

Wine and chocolate tasting at Lourensford Estate in Somerset West)

Wine and chocolate tasting at Lourensford Estate in Somerset West (from left to right: Ana, Lukas, Alex, me, Daniel, Onno, Lorenzo and Claire)

Gordons Bay

Gordons Bay

in Gordons Bay with Alex, Daniel and Lalo (from left to right)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen